ABOUT VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Due to the pandemic, we could not organize our international pre-harvest assessment meeting, which is traditionally held every year by our association, in 2020.
Since the pandemic continues in 2021, our conference “GRAIN IN TURKEY AND THE WORLD TO THE HARVEST OF 2021” will be held ONLINE (on ZOOM) on Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers via the zoom chat box or e-mail during the conference.
Our virtual conference will provide attendees with access to up-to-date information on grain production, supply and demand and latest market developments in the World, especially Russia, Ukraine, EU, USA and Turkey.
- How will the 2021 TMO policies affect the Turkish grain market?
- How will grain production in Turkey take place according to the regions?
- How will the licensed warehousing system affect the markets?
- How will production take place in Russia, Ukraine, EU and USA?
- What about Russia and Ukraine export policies?
- What are the expectations in the Turkish economy?
- How will economic developments affect agricultural markets?
In our virtual conference, all these issues will be examined and the participants will be informed by experts on the subjects.